Monday, January 5, 2015

I don't even know where to go from here...

We've spent multiple intimate moments together.
Shared some laughs, 
some smiles,
some miles.
Walking, talking, joking, goofing.
exaggerating the miles.
laying entwined in each others skin
not worrying about anything,
nor of sin,
Yet I fear where we stand,
I fear of moments already planned,
of dreams and desires
to distract the hours,
but lest we forget
these moments that are spent,
I'll keep them near and dear
regardless of fear
and hope that we can find a way
to make these memories all but fade
no matter where life takes us
no matter what shakes us
no matter where we stand
as lovers or as friends
I don't want to see the end
so where we walk through the bends
lets remember what we've spent
and just maybe we can make this be
in moments of simplicity
something worth living for.

©Nicole DeRoy 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment